To get on our email list for jobs from our alumni's companies, please contact JobsFromAlumni@cbsacsd.org
Currently available positions through our alumni are also listed below (by company).
From Encore Capital:
Project Management Executive - Contract Position
Term & Location
The Project Management Executive position will cover 120-150 days.
The position will be housed at Ascension Capital Group's offices in Arlington, TX.
Industry Ascension Capital Group, Inc. provides outsourced services for Financial Services lenders and loan servicers primarily in the Auto and Mortgage industries. Specifically, Ascension provides servicing for consumer bankruptcy portfolios for its clients. Ascension Capital Group, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Encore Capital Group, Inc.
The Project Management Executive has full accountability for project delivery of boarding three large new clients for Ascension Capital Group during Q4-2010 and to ensure post implementation communication and effectiveness fully meet both the client's and Ascension's expectations.
The PM Executive will also handle associated client communication/relationships, providing leadership to the entire project delivery team. This individual also provides strategic guidance, both at the outset and during the project, as circumstances change, ensuring appropriate systems are implemented to manage and control project efforts.
- Must quickly be able to work in Arlington, TX for the contract period term
- Bachelors Degree required; Masters Degree preferred.
- Professional accreditation from Project Management Institute or equivalent
- 10 to 15 years experience managing complex projects across the enterprise.
- Strong team builder and mentor, able to inspire confidence, motivate and retain\r\nemployees in a collaborative team environment; leads by example and manages high performance teams committed to quality.
- Demonstrated knowledge and successful application of project management and process reengineering practices.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to deal with situations where information is difficult to obtain, complex or ambiguous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to foster a collaborative work environment.
- Superb verbal and written communications skills, including ability to present to technical\r\nand non-technical audiences.
Will be competitive and may vary based on qualifications.
Qualified and immediately available candidates should contact and send a resume to John Griggs, COO, of Ascension Capital Group at JGriggs@acgbk.com.